UiPath Orchestrator Explained in 60 Minutes | UiPath Tutorials | RPA | Edureka | RPA Live - 1
( RPA Training - https://www.edureka.co/robotic....-process-automation- )
In this video, you will learn how to create automations in UiPath Studio, and also how to deploy these automations from a server to any client or robots using UiPath Orchestrator. Towards the end, we'll also be doing a demo which will include all the concepts, that we'll be learning today.
00:08:30 What is RPA
00:11:00 RPA Tools
00:11:32 Getting Started With UiPath
00:14:24 UiPath Orchestrator Community Edition
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
How it Works?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor led Online Course, 25 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24x7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will have to work on a project, based on which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the Course
Edureka’s RPA training makes you an expert in Robotic Process Automation.. Robotic Process Automation is Automation of repetitive and rule based tasks. In Edureka's RPA online training, you will learn about the RPA concepts and will gain in-depth knowledge on UiPath tool using which you can automate the data extraction from the internet, login process, image recognition process and many more.
After completing the RPA Training, you will be able to:
1. Know about Robotic Process Automations and how it works
2. Know about the patterns and key considerations while designing a RPA solution
3. Know about the leading RPA tool i.e. UiPath
4. Gain practical knowledge on designing RPA solutions using both the tools
5. Perform Image and Text automation
6. Create RPA bots and perform data manipulation
7. Debug and handle the exceptions through the tool
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why learn Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an automation technology for making smart software by applying intelligence to do high volume and repeatable tasks that are time-consuming. RPA is automating the tasks of wide variety of industries, hence reducing the time and increasing the output. Some of facts about RPA includes:
1. A 2016 report by McKinsey and Co. predicts that the robotic process automation market could be worth $6.7 trillion by 2025
2. A major global wine business, after implementing RPA, increased the order accuracy from 98% to 99.7% while costs reduced to Rs. 5.2 Crore
3. A global dairy company used RPA to automate the processing and validation of delivery claims, reduced goodwill write-offs by Rs. 464 Million
For more information, please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).