( MINI STATIONARY ENGINE ) 3.5cc, 4 stroke, gasoline! PART - 3
This mini engine is a replica of a stationary mini engine of the dongfeng S1100 Diesel engine, also known as D15, 15 HP version, very common and used in almost all rural Asia. See more at @Manual do Motor Stirling - Leandro Wagner
This mini engine runs on gasoline mixed with 2-stroke oil to help lubricate the piston, as it is not necessary to fill the crankcase with oil.
(Part 1) of this video: https://youtu.be/KPaq1PioHJY
(Part 2) of this video: https://youtu.be/22zDNC-Bplc
► Get your 3.5 cc Mini Gasoline Engine, Stationary Model from this page: https://bit.ly/3oStnoQ ► using code "Leandro" get 10% off.
► Product features:
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + Copper + Steel
- Engine size: 94 x 83 x 56mm
- Size of the base: 100 x 122 x 22 mm
- Displacement: 3.5cc
- Speed: 1500-8000 rpm
- Piston diameter: 16.60 mm
- Stroke: 17.00 mm
- Starting mode: External power (electric drill) or manual traction start
- Fuel: Gasoline or aviation kerosene (fuel needs to be mixed with a small amount of lubricating oil for combustion)
► Get your tractor on this page: https://bit.ly/3fjm7wT ► using the code "Leandro" get 10% off.
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds:
► Track: Jim Yosef & Alex Skrindo - Ruby [NCS Release]
Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/R
Thank you all for the attention.