How to Hard Reset Lenovo K6
Hard reset Lenovo K6 using this handy guide and you will return your K6 back to its original factory settings. To hard reset K6, simply follow our simple steps below or follow along with this how-to video.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset Lenovo K6 phone?
* Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your K6 phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
* Regain default functionality of your K6
http://www.resethard.com/youtube - To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup the data on your K6 phone before you proceed with a hard reset - it will erase all of the data on your phone. The data on your SIM card and external memory card won’t be affected.
Steps to hard reset your Lenovo K6:
1. POWER OFF your K6 phone
!!!. Android update may blocks turning off your device at the locked screen. Leave the phone to drain the battery. Charge the battery without turning the phone on.
2. Press and hold the POWER, VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOOWN together until you see the Factory menu, then release the buttons
4. Tap the WIPE USER DATA option, or move in menu with VOLUME buttons.
5. Tap the FUSE WIPE DATA option and confirm with the YES option
6. it the BACK button.
6. Then choose REBOOT.
7. Your Lenovo K6 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Your Lenovo K6 has a different problem? The SIM network unlock PIN message indicates that your K6 is network locked. You can purchase affordable K6 unlock codes from http://www.FastGSM.com