Can WELDING really make you BLIND? (3D Animation) #Shorts

21 Views
Neha Sharma
Neha Sharma
21 May 2022

#Shorts
You must have received the recommendation to avoid looking at the welding work with naked eyes. So let's understand the science behind this recommendation. The welding process emits three types of light - UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C. These light rays will first contact this outer part of the eye - called the Cornea. There exists the aqueous humor fluid behind this Cornea - this fluid will absorb UV-B and UV-C, which causes redness and pain in the eyes. However, UV-A will not get absorbed here because of its higher wavelength and will enter your eye, crossing this pupil of the iris. The lens of our eyes contains this protein, which absorbs up to 98% of UV-A light, and this continuous process of absorption thickens the protein and can lead to cataract. The remaining 2% UV-A will contact these rods and cons named photoreceptors cells present behind the macula in Retina. This 2% light can be so harmful that it can even cause incurable blindness. Understanding the topics becomes so easy with the help of 3D Animation, isn't so? So what are you waiting for? Hit that subscribe button now.

#Weldingshorts #Blindnessshorts #Blindshorts #Animatedshorts

Show more

0 Comments Sort By

No comments found

Up next