Deactivate Your Instagram Account
Nowadays, consumers are spending too much time on social media. About some customers, it seems that they never sleep.
If you feel bad about social media abuse, the good advice for you is to deactivate your account for a while. If you want more comfort in life, you can also delete your account.
Below we’ll let you know how you can deactivate or delete your Instagram account.
If you want to temporarily deactivate your account.
Temporarily Delete / Deactivate Instagram Account Step by Step:
• log in to instagram from desktop.
• Go to your profile page and click edit profile.
• Click here to disable my account at the bottom of the page.
Then why are you disabling your account? Open the drop-down menu with and select the relevant reason.
• You will then be asked an Instagram password once.
• After that, you can temporarily disable your account from a disabled account.
Permanently Delete Instagram Account
If you want to close Instagram permanently, it’s better to download your uploaded data once. You can download your uploaded photos, videos, comments and profile information by clicking here.
Instagram may take up to 48 hours to process a data downloading request. If you want to permanently delete the Instagram account
• Log in to the desktop version of instagram.
• By clicking on this link, delete your account page.
• Then why are you stalking your account? Select the reason for deleting an account by opening the drop-down menu that exists with.
• Instagram will ask you to enter a password once.
• Then clicking delete my account can call Instagram forever.