How to deactivate your Facebook account permanently:
Step by step full guide to deactivate or delete Facebook account permanently. Follow these short steps for permanent deactivate Facebook account.
- Click within the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information within the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Deactivate Account, then click still Account Deactivation and follow the instructions to verify.
This guide makes it easy to permanent delete Facebook account.
About the Cambridge Analytica scandal a news broke in March, during which British political data-mining firm used all private data of many unwitting Facebook users, people are increasingly avoidance from the social media and trying to work out the way to delete Facebook.
Whether you’re concerned to disconnect from social media to protect your online data privacy or simply want to struct from social media, there are two ways to deactivate a Facebook account: you’ll temporarily deactivate your account or prefer to permanently delete it.
Relevant article: Secure Your Digital Data Full Guide – 2021
What’s the difference in deactivating and delete Facebook account?
Difference in deactivating and “delete Facebook account” is that deactivate your Facebook account gives you the pliability to return whenever you would like, while deleting your account may be a permanent action.
What happens once you deactivate Facebook account?
When you deactivate Facebook account, your timeline, including posts, photos, friends lists and “about” information are hidden, etc. cannot look for Facebook account. However, some information which shared in Facebook account, like messages you’ve sent, remains visible.
Facebook have feature to save your all information like friends, posts, photos, interests etc… For security of you to reactive your Facebook account after delete in the future.
What happens once you delete Facebook?
Deleting an account, on the opposite hand, is about in stone. you’ll not be ready to regain access once the account is deleted and everything related to the user are going to be permanently removed.
Facebook delays deletion for a couple of days after the request to delete your Facebook account is formed, just in case you modify your mind. Facebook take up to 90 days to remove for all of your data stored in Facebook after deactivate your account, Backup systems of Facebook to be completely deleted.
How to deactivate your Facebook account
- Click the upside-down triangle within the top right corner of any Facebook page.
- attend “Settings.”
- Click “General” within the left column.
- Click “Manage Your Account.”
- Select “Deactivate Your Account” and follow the written instructions to verify your choice.
In future if want to reactivate Facebook account, just log in to Facebook account online or use any third-party app which allow to login in Facebook account.
How to delete your Facebook account permanent
- Attend the “Delete Your Account” page. (https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account)
- Click “Delete Account” within the bottom right-hand corner.
Facebook recommends downloading all of your information stored before permanent deleting your Facebook account so you’ve a chance to not lose your data which you’ve shared on Facebook account. If you want to store or backup your Facebook data especially important if there are photos or posts from friends that you simply want to save lots of .
How to download your information on Facebook
- Click the upside-down triangle within the top right-hand corner of any Facebook page.
- attend “Settings.”
- Click “Your Facebook Information.”
- Click “View” next to “Download Your Information.”
- to feature or remove categories of knowledge from your request, check or uncheck the boxes on the proper side of the page.
- Choose the format of your download, the standard of photos and videos and therefore the date range of your request.
- Click “Create File” to verify your request.
- you’ll get a notification when your download request is ready .
- Navigate to “Download Your Information” page of Facebook again (click the upside-down triangle >> “Settings” >> “Your Facebook Information” >> click “View” next to “Download Your Information”).
- Click “Download.”
How to Delete Facebook account in 2021
Your Facebook data backup file should begin after you re-enter your Facebook account password to your delete Facebook account permanently.